Powered by the ComplianceDesktop® Compliance Technology Platform
IntegraCall® offers an advanced case-management tool designed by investigators and compliance officers to manage incidents from beginning to end, throughout case triage, conducting investigations and implementing remedial actions.
Review case information and triage
- Immediately get notified when a report is made via the IntegraCall® mobile app or online form
- Cases submitted in foreign languages are automatically and instantly translated
- Add new cases manually if required, so you can track and manage all cases from all channels in one place
- Conduct triage on the case to determine the possible impacts and risks for the case and take faster escalation steps
Formulate your investigation teams and collaborate
- Assign cases to internal or external teams to conduct investigations
- Store all relevant information and files in one place so that those who have access to the case can collaborate
- Easily connect to the anonymous whistleblower by exchanging messages and files in real time
- Restrict access so only those who are allowed to see and share the case can see the investigation information and case status, to protect information and privacy
Be informed as cases progress
- Monitor and be notified of any progress on cases that are relevant to you
- See recent activities and updates on all cases that are happening globally via the dashboard
- Easy-to-navigate overview of all cases, including case statuses, number of open cases, number of closed cases and investigation progress
- Run searches by case level, keywords, case owner, period, misconduct type, location of the event, case status etc.
Follow up and report
- Create remediation plans
- Schedule tasks and send and receive notifications
- Statistics provided for all cases, including the actions taken and remediation plans, and an analytics tool so you can review all cases and trends and use the information to proactively prevent further misconduct
Take a tour of Case Manager
Schedule a demo to learn more about the platform and to see if it meets your requirements.